In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us through the portal www.frusenet.com, by telephone, or by email will be treated confidentially and will become part of a file owned by frusenet. Your personal data will be used to meet your request for information, the management and provision of the services offered by frusenet, pursuant to Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if we have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this to send commercial communications in accordance with said consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with said commercial communication. After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent that the data continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and on the that we inform you in this document.
Identity: Marc Sadurní Miguelez - NIF: 43629171B
Postal address: C/ Gombau de Besora, 32, 08580 – Sant Quirze de Besora (Barcelona)
As an interested party, you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
- pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns you and that we process;
- pursuant to art. 16 RGPD, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or to complete the personal data that concerns you;
- pursuant to art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you, as long as the treatment is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment of your data when:
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- you have opposed the treatment under article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
- pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or work or the headquarters of our company.
Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD)
Jorge Juan Street, nº6
Telephone 901 100 099
The data requested from the user through forms indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to be able to provide the service or to be able to contact the User. In no case, the fact of not providing more data than the strictly necessary will reduce the quality of the service.